Instructions for COVID-19
Please follow these simple precautions to reduce your chances of contracting the coronavirus:
WHAT WE ASK YOU TO DO
- Wear a face mask before entering the clinic
- Sanitise your hands at our hand sanitiser stations
- Maintain at least a 2-meter social distancing
- Try to arrive unaccompanied and with minimum possessions
- We’ll check your temperature on arrival
- Please notify us if you develop Covid-19 symptoms during your sessions
- We encourage you not to touch the surface or products
- Sanitise your hands when entering or exiting the clinic
WHAT OUR TEAM IS DOING
- Our staff wears proper PPE, including face masks, aprons, gloves etc.
- We follow NHS guidelines to ensure clients’ and staff’s safety
- We perform frequent & deeper cleans in our treatment rooms and throughout the clinic
- We regularly disinfect and sterilise the treatment equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection of all high touch areas, including surfaces, reception, door handles etc.
- We see one patient at a time in the treatment area
Thank you for doing your part to follow the precautions we discussed. We know that it can be uncomfortable, but if everyone does their part, we may be able to end this pandemic.